for different purposes
There are many different fertiliser products, and we in Nutricare Fertilisers are specialising in mineral fertilisers which are handy and safe to transport, store and apply. And very importantly, they also give excellent value for money.
Mineral fertilisers are in the form of granular, crystalline or powder.
Complex Compound NPKs :
Some of the raw materials which are taken directly from the nature contain one of more of different nutrients, while those products which are processed in a fertiliser factory can contain all kind of nutrients to meet special crop nutritional requirements. These are called complex compound NPKs. Additionally, compound NP’s, NK’s and PK’s can be produced with and without micro nutrients to meet different requirements.
Nitrogen fertilisers :
- Ammonium Nitrate AN (N32-34 % N)
- Ammonium Sulphate AS (N 21 %, S 24 %)
- Ammonium Sulphonitrate or Ammonium nitrosulphate ASN (N 26 %, S 15 %)
- Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (N 26-27 %, CaO 2-10 %, MgO 2-4 %)
- Urea ( N 46 %)
Phosphorous fertilisers :
- Single Super Phosphate (SSP , 18-20 % P2O5 with approx 10-12 % S)
- Triple Super Phosphate (TSP 46 % P2O5)
- Monoammonphosphate (MAP 11-52-0)
- Diammonphosphate (DAP 18-46-0)
- Compound NPs (in which N and P2O5 ratios can be adjusted)
Potassium fertilisers :
- Muriate of Potash (called also Potassium Chloride) – MOP 60 % K2O with approx 45 % Cl
- Sulphate of Potash – SOP 50 % K2O and 18 % S
Both Potassium products as sold in crystalline and granular form.
Water soluble fertilisers :
Water soluble fertilisers are used in greenhouses and open field irrigated areas, or sprayed as a foliar fertiliser.
Typical water soluble fertilisers are :
- NPKs, which can be tailor made to meet crop nutritional requirements
- Calcium Nitrate (CN or CalNit)
- Potassium Nitrate (KNO3 or NOP)
- Monopotassiumphosphate (MKP)
High quality CAN 27